Moving out of your Liverpool student accommodation should be a straight forward and easy process, below is a short guide on the Student Lettings Point Check Out process.
Once you have decided on a date that you will be moving out of your student home please contact us via email or by text/phone with the date at least 7 days prior.
Please ensure all your belongings have been removed from the accommodation and you have cleaned your room and common areas i.e. the lounge, kitchen and bathrooms etc. On the suitable agreed date, one of our staff will then meet you to run through the Check Out process.
Together we will go through the student property and check for any damage or maintenance as per the Schedule of Condition and Tenancy Agreement signed by you before moving in.
Your Tenancy Agreement details what you must and must not do during your tenancy. For example, You must;
- ‘Keep the inside of the Room and the Common Parts of the property in at least as good a condition as it was when the tenancy started (fair wear and tear excepted).'
- 'At the end of the tenancy, leave the property, internal decorations, and our furniture, fixtures and household belongings in as good a condition as at the start of the tenancy (fair wear and tear excepted) and free from rubbish.'
Smoking is not permitted in any Student Lettings Point accommodation. If there is evidence of smoking and we need to resolve any issues as a result of smoking in rooms, we may appoint professional tradesmen to resolve these issues. The cost for this we will passed on to you as the responsible tenant. For example; cleaning or replacing carpets, bedding, chairs, sofas and or re-decoration of rooms.
Failure to comply with the terms of your Tenancy Agreement could mean you incur extra costs as a result. Below are some examples of these costs.
At the end of the Check Out and once we are all in agreement, we will collect all your keys – Communal Entrance, Apartment and Bedroom keys, and take a forwarding address for your mail and any invoiced work as a result of your tenancy.
- Rubbish removal up to £15 per bag
- Large furniture removal up to £30 per item
- Bedroom Clean up to £30
- Lounge Clean up to £40
- Bathroom Clean up to £30
- Kitchen Clean up to £40
- Oven Clean up to £50
- Hob Clean up to £20
- Fridge / Freezer Clean up to £40